Always be cautious and keep your secret phrase safe
JumpTask cannot identify all possible scams/phishing: you must always be cautious and keep
your secret phrase is safe.
Never ever tell it to anyone.
Be aware of emails
We will never send you emails.
We will never pretend to be JumpTask support and offer you help.
JumpTask will never message you first, offer, or ask to:
- Sign into any platform using your secret phrase to assist you
- Give your secret phrase to your crypto wallet
- Send JMPT to another wallet for any reason
- Pretend to be JumpTask support and offer you help
- Verify yourself using your secret phrase
- Give your secret phrase to win JMPT
- Send you emails about entering JumpTask giveaways, with links to external websites.
Other important notes:
- The only official website is jumptask.io
- The only time you will need your secret phrase is when you lose access to your wallet
and want to recover it.
- All JMPT contests/giveaways are announced through the official Twitter, Discord and
Telegram channels only.
Make sure you follow JumpTask's official pages, as impersonating accounts might appear.
There 3 official Telegram accounts managed by the JumpTask team:
There are 2 official Telegram groups: JumpTask announcements and community: