JumpToken is a BEP-20 token issued on the Binance Smart Chain network.
For the Jumptask website to fully function, for your tokens to be visible in your wallet or if you want to send them to someone else, you first need to select the right network.
When you install Metamask, the Ethereum network will be selected by default, you need to change it to Binance Smart Chain.
There are two ways to do that.
- Log in to JumpTask Dashboard here and MetaMask will automatically suggest you to add Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network.
- By manually adding the network on MetaMask settings.
1. Select settings from the dropdown menu.
2. On the settings page, we ant to locate the Networks menu.
3. Now press Add Network on the top right corner and add the following Parameters.
Network Name: Smart Chain
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
Chain ID: 56
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
To select the right network on Torus, go to the home page and select Settings.
Now you will see a dropdown of all networks from which you need to select Binance Smart Chain Mainnet.
That's it, you are done!
If you don't see your JMPT tokens in your Metamask wallet, it is possible that you don't have them imported into your wallet yet. You can learn how to do that in this article.