Staking Security and Flexibility
When users join the JMPT staking campaigns, they benefit from several key features:
- Free Entry and Exit — There is no cooldown period, meaning that investors can enter and exit the staked pool at any time without waiting;
- Unlimited Access — All JMPT holders are eligible to access staking campaigns, and there are no restrictions;
- Easy Start — Staked pool participants can stake from only 10 JMPT tokens, meaning that small investors can join and try staking without too much risk;
- No Token Locking — Investors can withdraw their staked tokens at any time. In Fluid Staking though, they have to keep the tokens for at least 10 minutes to collect the rewards;
- Penalty-Free Exit — Investors can exit the staked pool early without any penalties/fines.
JumpTask is looking to create a safe environment for its staking participants. Users can start small, and understand how the platform works before increasing their staking amounts. Additionally, investors don’t need to worry about their tokens being locked for long amounts of time. They have control over the JMPT staked amount size and the staking time period.
Staking Limitations Elsewhere
Other crypto projects also have staking offerings. However, these differ from JumpTask platform in four key areas:
- Long Token Locking Periods — very often, investors need to lock their tokens for a long time, sometimes months. This restricts investors from withdrawing their stake if they wish to. JumpTask staking platform, on the other hand, has no locking period;
- Penalties for Exit — usually investors get charged large penalties for leaving the staked pool early before it closes. This prevents users from joining in the first place. JumpTask, however, does not have any penalties;
- Limited Access — some platforms only allow users to stake from limited amounts and require them to meet various conditions that complicate the experience. On JumpTask, the system is streamlined, and users only need 10 JMPT tokens to start;
- Slow Reward Distribution — crypto projects tend to transfer staking rewards long after the initial tokens were staked. This limits the flexibility of users to re-stake or withdraws their tokens. Again, JumpTask covers this with its Fluid Staking — which distributes rewards every 10 minutes.
Overall, JumpTask seeks to transform staking on several fronts. The team identified key areas where there is space for improvement and provided flexible features to improve user experience.