What is Honeygain?
A while back, we partnered with one (if not) of the best passive income-sharing company - Honeygain. Honeygain is an application that allows everyone to install an application on all of their devices and then share their internet bandwidth with trusted companies and make some extra cash! Check out Honeygain's video for more explanation below:
How Honeygain allows users to earn JumpTokens, and what are the benefits of using JumpTask Mode?
JumpTask partnered with Honeygain a while back, allowing Honeygain users to earn JumpTokens instead of traditional credits, which are later converted into U.S. Dollars during the payout process. This has also come with several benefits:
- Honeygain users no longer have to wait to gather the minimum payout threshold of $20 to payout. All earnings are instantly transferred to the JumpTask account and are visible in JumpTask Dashboard.
- Honeygain users that have enabled JumpTask mode on their Honeygain account will get a 10% bonus on their earnings to their JumpTask account, allowing users to earn even more.
- Lower transaction fees. Currently, there are 2 payout methods at Honeygain - PayPal and JumpTokens. If users decide to receive a payout in JumpTokens, no fees are deducted from their payout, unlike PayPal, where fees vary based on the user's location and the payout amount.
- Instant payouts. Several steps are involved when requesting a PayPal payout on Honeygain, and it takes about 2-3 days to receive a PayPal payout. However, if opting to receive payouts in JumpTokens, the payout is processed instantly!
JumpTask Mode: How to sync JumpTask with Honeygain
Registering on Honeygain
To begin sharing your internet bandwidth and making more JumpTokens, you must sign up for a Honeygain account.
If you already have a Honeygain account, you may skip this step.
You can sign up for a new Honeygain account on their Dashboard, which can be found here.
Don't forget to confirm your email after the sign up. Otherwise, you won't be able to enable JumpTask mode on Honeygain.
Enabling JumpTask mode
After you have created a Honeygain account and confirmed your registration email, you may enable JumpTask mode. To enable JumpTask mode, click on the switch at the top of the page to change from Honeygain to JumpTask
On mobile devices, you need to click on the hamburger menu icon at the top right and switch from there.
After that, you will be presented with a popup window to help you set up your JumpTask mode. You will be asked to enter your JumpTask's User ID. You can read more below to learn where to find your unique JumpTask account User ID.
JumpTask account User ID
JumpTask account User ID can be found on these 2 pages:
- An introductory page about Honeygain on Jumptask Dashboard
- In your JumpTask account's settings page
Alternatively, you can navigate manually to your JumpTask account settings page by following these steps:
- Open JumpTask Dashboard using this link here.
- Click on the account icon in the top right
- Click on "My Account"
- Click on "Account Information" in the panel on the left, and you will be presented with your Account ID.